Areas of expertise
Trusts, Wills, Estates, Relationship Property, Charitable Trusts
Sacha advises on relationship property matters and family succession planning, including the establishment and management of trusts. She has a special interest in relationship property disputes and contested estates.
Sacha has extensive experience in relationship property disputes (whether resolution through litigation, negotiation and mediation), wills, and estates. Over her career she has worked in legal firms in both the North and South Islands, obtaining experience in a range of general practice fields, including residential property.
She is also a regular contributor to Brookfields’ online legal updates and case notes.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Auckland Women Lawyers Association
- The Family Courts Association of New Zealand (Auckland) Inc
- Auckland District Law Society (Trust Law Committee)
- New Zealand Law Society (Family Law Section)
- Estate and Taxation Planning Council
- Guardian of Lake Manapouri, Te Anau and Monowai. Appointed by Minister of Conservation August 2022.